Colloquium on 27 October 2018
Schedule for Presentations
- Please insert your names per group plus your project in this Google Spreadsheet.
- And remember: presentation are expected to last between 7 and 10 minutes, not longer.
Structure of presentations
We expect that you follow these steps in your presentations:
- short introduction of the research idea
- explanation of data sources – where is the data from, or how did you create it?
- explanation of the visualisation – what do we see and what dos it mean?
- interpretation – what did you learn from your data set?
Here is an exemplary presentation.
If you present a Network Analysis project:
Ad 3. explanation of the visualisation, including the meaning of points, lines, shapes, etc.