Colloquium on 9 June 2018
Please put your project name, list of participants and URL to your presentation/data set here
Structure of presentations
Presentations will be 7 to 10 minutes long. We expect that you follow these steps in your presentations:
- short introduction of the research idea
- explanation of data sources – where is the data from, or how did you create it?
- explanation of the workflow – how did you process the data to answer your question?
- interpretation – what did you learn from processing/visualising the data set?
If you decided to craft a Wikipedia article for the final colloquium, the structure is different:
- explain how you identified the article gap in Wikipedia
- explain how you gathered the material for the article
- explain how you created the article (chapters, references, in-links, experiences etc.)