This MediaWiki installation is the organisational backbone of our DH lectures and seminars.
If you want to send a mail to all lecturers please use digital.humanities.hse(at)gmail.com.
Overview and slides for all sessions (also from prior semesters) can be found here.
Space for General Discussion in this Wiki.
- Agenda for 13 January 2018 (Introduction to the Digital Humanities)
- Agenda for 20 January 2018 (Corpora Studies)
- Agenda for 27 January 2018 (Distant Reading, pt. I)
- Agenda for 3 February 2018 (Distant Reading, pt. II: Stylometry)
- Agenda for 10 February 2018 (Distant Reading, pt. III: Topic Modeling)
- Colloquium on 17 February 2018
- Agenda for 24 February 2018 (Introduction to Visual Analytics)
- Agenda for 3 March 2018 (Network Analysis, pt. I)
- Agenda for 10 March 2018 (Network Analysis, pt. II)
- Agenda for 17 March 2018 (Network Analysis, pt. III)
- Colloquium on 7 April 2018
- Agenda for 14 April 2018 (Philosophy and DH)
- Agenda for 21 April 2018 (GIS, pt. I)
- Agenda for 28 April 2018 (GIS, pt. II)
- Colloquium on 12 May 2018
- Agenda on 19 May 2018 (Wikipedia and Wikidata)
- Hackathon on 26 May 2018
- Hackathon on 2 June 2018
- Colloquium on 9 June 2018 (pt. I)
- Colloquium on 16 June 2018 (pt. II)